The JF Maddox Foundation is here for the benefit of Lea County, New Mexico. Every project we pursue is meant to enhance the quality of life within our community. We exist to support organizations that serve our community in various ways.
The five areas listed within our strategic plan below are the broad categories we support. We invite you to submit a grant application by following the links below.
- Proposed projects/programs is consistent with our strategic plan
- There is potential for significant benefit to Lea County, New Mexico and its residents
- Proposed projects/programs will be self-supporting within a reasonable timeframe
Although not required, we also desire to see projects/programs with the following attributes:
- Potential to use Foundation funds to leverage funding from other sources
- Potential for collaboration with other agencies to better serve the residents of Lea County.
Remember, you don’t have to do this alone! Our Senior Program Officers are here to walk you through the process, so please feel free to call or email David Reed or Mayra Lovas.