How to Apply
The application and recommendation forms may be accessed online by clicking here
Only the information contained in the application and the specified components will be provided to the Selection Committee for consideration.
All components of the application must be received by June 30, otherwise, the applicant will not be considered. Please consider this deadline when preparing to take the ACT or SAT exam, requesting transcripts, and requesting teacher evaluations and personal recommendations. It is imperative that applicants allow enough time for the Foundation to receive all required documents by the above deadline.
Should the applicant be selected to interview with the Selection Committee, it is anticipated the interviews will be held late July or early August. All interviews will be conducted on the same day, without exception.
Checklist of Application Components:
- Completed application
- Copy of birth certificate or certificate of citizenship
- Copy of ACT/SAT assessment report
- Transcripts from all schools attended grades 9 – 11*
- Class rank*
- Senior class schedule*
- Two (2) teacher evaluations
- One (1) personal recommendation
- Personal essay
- Creative essay
* Denotes official forms that must be requested by applicant and sent directly to the Foundation from the school.
This section is intended to help you navigate the application process.
Wondering how you can help your student with the application to this and other scholarships?
You have been asked to write a recommendation for a student. Now what?