About the JF Maddox Foundation
At the JF Maddox Foundation, we work with our grantee partners to overcome challenges and accelerate opportunities in Lea County, New Mexico. We connect with various community partners including municipalities, nonprofit, and for-profit organizations to identify needs and develop meaningful change. We think big, dig deep, and connect the community to cultivate big-picture possibilities in Lea County, New Mexico.
The JF Maddox Foundation is looking for a warm and energetic person to join our team as the Grant Secretary. This position serves as the welcoming face to the company and will help guide guests as they contact the JF Maddox Foundation. You will also be responsible for much of the clerical support that helps the team work effectively, so organization and self-motivation is key. The JF Maddox Foundation is a friendly work environment with competitive pay and benefits. If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update information and manage calendar system
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Able to perform complex tasks with limited or no supervision
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma or GED
Up to $18 an hour depending on qualifications
How To Apply
To apply, email resume with cover letter to Sarah Anderson at email@example.com. If you have any questions about the position, please email or call Sarah Anderson at (575)393-6338 ext. 139.